The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

surprisingly good.

Wow. i've seen a lot of other Zelda parodies, but this most definitivly takes the cake. very well animated, the voice actors were great, and it had a lot of actual moments from the game.

AND GOD DAMNIT, I WAS RIGHT! GORON'S ARE BLACK!!!!!

& So We Love Playstation & So We Love Playstation

fuck yeah tomba!!

lol, it was nice to see a bunch of really good titles getting recognition.
Chaos Legion FTW

Megaman vs Airman Megaman vs Airman

I even tried Rapid Time firing...

"But no matter how many times, i still can't beat airman."
that was truly an amazing finish. i started to like the video when the second match started, but the third match actually made me laugh. As a fan of the original "Airman Ga Taosenai" videos, i have to say, this is truly amazing. good job. homerun.

Zone of the Awesome Zone of the Awesome

not exactly awesome

but it was funny to me, since i've played the game. definitly got all the kojima jokes, but if you havn't played the game, it wont be funny...cept for the cockpit part. tee hee

Phobotech responds:

lol, cockpit-joke.

I'm glad you liked it! It was a risky move not parodying a trendier game, but I've had a few reviews from people who had never EVER heard of ZOE and still enjoyed this (somehow) so I must be doing something right.

Thanks for the review!

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

sequel!??!

pppllllleeeeeeaaaaassseee???

scr00g mcduc scr00g mcduc

simply amazing

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT THAT WAS TEH BEST FLASH THAT IVE EVER SEEN!!!!

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

To ESN

In my view, the green knots (i think) are supposed to represent Nabi's loss of individuality, since he had given up on loving Doki.

Also, the reason he tore up the plane ticket, i believe, was to show that he wasn't going to try and run from the problems of their society any longer, and that he was ready to face all of the other citizens. The biker cat, seeing that, decided to help him to see Doki again.

But that's just my oppinion.

Awesome Grounds Awesome Grounds

...sadface.

Egoraptor has no taste? then what is this in comparison, a lack of a tounge for which you can taste things?
...
wait what did i just say?
anyway, egoraptor is funny because he shows what the majority of players think when they play a game.

Cpt Falcon Checkup Cpt Falcon Checkup

The Knee

It is better than you are.
funny animation.

I Found A Dollar! I Found A Dollar!

DOLLAH!!!

heh heh heh...that was amazing.